Various literature I have read in my career and recommend reading.
- Effective Java Excellent
choice for any programmer wanting to gain a deeper understanding of the language.
- Java Concurrency in Practice
- SQL Antipatterns
- Design Patterns Learn
to apply common reusable patterns in code to help improve reliability, mantainability, testibility and much more.
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master
- Clean Code A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- The Clean Coder A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
- Refactoring Improving the Design of Existing Code
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code
- Nine Algorithms That Changed the Future The Ingenious Ideas That Drive Today's Computers
- Unix in a Nutshell Fourth Edition
- Steve Jobs
- iWoz Computer Geek to Cult Icon: How I Invented the Personal Computer, Co-Founded Apple, and Had Fun Doing It